Akhund Forbes is top-ranked by Legal500 and Chambers & Partners for its Employment Law practice which continues to thrive in advising local and international clients on complex areas and queries of law.
Recent Deal Highlights
• Advising China Power Generation Hub Company on the applicability of provisions of labour and employment in relation to payments to employees from workers participation fund and workers welfare fund.
• Advising MCB Arif Habib Savings and Investment Limited and UBL Fund Managers Limited on an almost daily basis, on a wide range of labour law and employment matters, employment agreements and legal enquiries on key points of law.
• Updated Mavenir’s standard employment contract and HR policies in-line with the applicable labour laws.
• Reviewed, updated and advised NdcTech Private Limited and Global University System on their standard employment contract and HR Policy for Pakistan in-line with the applicable laws.
• Advising Maskatiya Industries (Pvt) Ltd on a wide range of labour law and employment matters, employment agreements and legal enquiries on key points of employment law.
• Advising Microsoft on the employment law regime in Pakistan and providing practical advice to deal with HR matters in Pakistan.
• Advising Deutsche Bank on HR restructuring in compliance with applicable laws.
• Advising KDSP organisation on its labour law arrangements with employees, consultants and independent contractors.
• Advising Ericsson Pakistan on a wide range of key points of employment law.